Monday, March 16, 2009

Twilight Fever

Yes, I know this was supposed to be a technique post, but I just can't help myself - I've caught Twilight Fever. All of you know our shops are full of Twilight inspired charms and now we are adding 6 exclusive cherry wood charms engraved with various Twilight inspired phrases and names ~~Edward, Jacob, Cullen, Twilight, Bitten, Be Safe~~

These are a Winter Rose Exclusive and for those of you also anxiously anticipating the release of the DVD this weekend we are having a fabulous sale on these new tags - buy any 6 or more of these tags this week only and you get them for a $1.60 a tag - a 25 cent savings per tag. (We will be listing them at $1.85 - So to get your offer, please convo me on Etsy and I will set up a special reserved listing for you.)

Have fun and yes...Be Safe~~~~

No comments: